View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #22100
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Hmmmmm.... That's got me wondering..... if a rose is beautiful, can it be more beautiful? Or is 'beautiful' the ultimate?
Although a thing that is beautiful is full of beauty, I think that one thing can be more beautiful than another, as it may have a greater capacity for beauty. For instance, a beautiful rose might have more beauty than a beautiful turkey. To find out, just measure them in Helens* and see which is comes higher on the scale.

Coke Zero in my cup.

*Helen: The SI unit of beauty. One milliHelen is the amount of beauty required to launch one ship.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote