View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:00 PM   #89
sos_sifou
sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.sos_sifou knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybrand View Post
Hallo,

I've had 7 different Kobo Auras with bright spots, and 2 with uneven lighting. The first 4 I've ordered via Coolblue.nl, who where so kind to let me return all of them and gave me my money back. The other 3 where ordered via Wehkamp.nl, I've just returned the seventh Kobo Aura today...
Most stupid is that I have the Sleepcover for some weeks now, but no ereader
If someone will ask me if I can recommend the Kobo Aura, I'm sure what to answer hehe

Greetings from Holland,
Sybrand
I just don't know how you people are able to return things more than two times! Living in a place where you can't return anything (specially for a bright spot...), no money back and a warranty of two days only covers a completely not working device, i don't understand how your local dealers are working!
Most of your returned gadgets are sold in my country, AS A NEW PRODUCT AND TWICE THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR IT.

Greetings from the freaking Algeria :banghead:
sos_sifou is offline   Reply With Quote