View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #12
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
That sounds really good. I would like to have a way for direct source access and editing, though, maybe a search and replace with RegEx (I use regular expressions quite a lot). Otherwise a GUI thing would be great. One free open source wysiwyg editor that springs to mind is NVU, an open source editor I use a lot is Notepad ++. As those are open source, they could be easily integrated as edit tools.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote