View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #25
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Purple Lady, one big issue with Tapatalk is lack of software quality management. I lost count of the bugs (many of them reoccurring) and security issues that I have encountered over time. Sure, no software is bug-free, but the kind of bugs and the frequency they occurred made me think twice about Tapatalk.

If you feel like it check out their forums for customer (=forum admins) feedback: https://support.tapatalk.com
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote