View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM   #15972
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
In addition to Storm Front, I just started reading The Civil War: A Narrative: Volume 1: Fort Sumter to Perryville by Shelby Foote.
The Civil War trilogy by Shelby Foote is an excellent read. I don't remember half the details from it now but it was an enjoyable experience.

I've just begun Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis. My only previous experience with C.S. Lewis is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe so I'm not sure what to expect.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote