View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #37
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
At the end of 1995 I was living in Israel waiting for various African countries to change their visa regulations so that I could travel through them as apartheid ended in South Africa. Once that happened I set off and rode a bicycle from Jerusalem to South Africa. I kept detailed journals of my journey and now want to write my story. This year I want to at least transcribe the journals and make a start.
Sounds like the sort of thing a lot of people, including both myself and my wife, would want to read.

Go for it.

Graham