View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:13 AM   #21443
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Omedeto gozaimasu!! Gambattemasu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Thanks... I am sure... but... ummm.. what?
Omedeto gozaimasu = Congratulations! Can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, or as in this case, Shodan.
Gambattemasu = roughly translated to 'Fight on ... strive to succeed. Don't give up!' Used when someone is trying to accomplish something difficult but obtainable. As in this case, your first belt in a new style.

I'm drinking a mango lassi tonight. Extra calories, but I walked an extra five kilometers today too.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote