View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Ankh
Guru
Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ankh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyraz View Post
I might have missed something, since Infrared could be very harmful if care is not taken.
Infrared light is the predominant carrier of the energy delivered to us by the Sun. The infrared leds on your reader are pitifully small (we are talking reader designed to work from the small battery for weeks) compared to the amount of Infrared radiation that will hit us if we walk across the backyard on a sunny day. Not to mention Infrared heaters and even remote controls that we use practically for all home appliances.

I don't know what is causing your headaches, but I doubt that IR radiation is the source of it.
Ankh is offline   Reply With Quote