View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Mistake found and rectified!

Dear All:

The first ten Gift Packs were pre-loaded with Halloween Classics by mistake and were shipped before the error was caught. ALL others have the Christmas Classics.

Our Head Tech read the riot act and acted swiftly to make an impression that this will NOT happen again.

For anybody that did get a Gift Pack without the Christmas Classics... please drop me a PM and we will send you an FTP link where you can download the 230 Christmas Classics.

I SO wanted everyone to be able to enjoy reading Charles Dicken's classic: "A Christmas Carol"! Seeing the movies is a fine experience... but Dicken's unique way of writing makes the pages come alive and it is like you are there for the first time when Jacob Marley's spirit paints his mental picture of an after-life of hopeless remorse for NOT caring for others while he was alive.

I just wanted you to know that we do not abide by a sloppy approach. IF Astak is to ever become a great name in eBook Readers it has to strive to be concerned about issues small and large.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote