Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #43
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Because if you read through again you'll see that whilst this strategy might work for my Father (Old Kobo Touch), with the new Touch/Glo firmware this simply doesn't work for me (max 112 hours in sleep)

The only thing that will prolong battery life is explicitly powering off the device manually, but I'd rather they fixed the power bug so it operates as it should
Mmmm yes... Actually, I think you might just have a bad battery (OR the "other" firmware thing)...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote