View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:18 AM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbesse View Post
Well
I really liked reading in the afternoon light and it was even nicer reading in bed. I lowered the light level a bit and my wife said it did not bother her. Her lighted cover for her Kindle 3 is more bothersome IMHO.

I have to say I am joining the ranks of the "I like my PW"!
I went through many book lights, lighted cover and a Kindle Fire. The Paperwhite is the only reading device my husband has not complain about me using in bed while he is trying to sleep.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote