View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #35550
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
And what about your wetsuit size?
Shouldn't be a problem. It's stretchy Neoprene, that had been working hard to get over my stomach in the past. Now it will just be easier. And MUCH easier to flush...

Quote:
Currently sitting on a work call. Would I rather be jetting off to Micronesia? Do you need to ask?
Underwater Micronesia is spectacular. On-land Micronesia is too much like South Florida or San Diego. All the stores are the same, the money is the same, the language is the same (although the old folks do speak Chamorro) so I can actually read and understand all the signs, etc. Even the Mall food courts have McD's, Burger King, TacoBell, Dunkin Donuts, Subway, etc. But I can stock up on over-the-counter medicines are human prices. A bottle of Tylenol in Japan costs about $10 for 20 caplets. In Guam I can get a generic bottle of 100 caplets for $3. Same with antihistamines and Vitamins.

And remember... I will be there for 'work.'

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote