View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:29 PM   #61
X read X
Banned
X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.X read X ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook, iPhone 4, Jetbook Color.
I see allot of potential for this, i am most fond of the fact that it has color and interactivity and yet it is still eInk. Don't get me wrong, i love my original jetBook but the eInk is where it's at.

I'm sure the price will come down, like anything that's is brand spanking new to the market it will cost allot. I mean jeez i can get a dam big flat screen, flat panel TV for under $1k, i remember when they were $8K minimum!
X read X is offline   Reply With Quote