View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #4
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by andynaz View Post
I updated the web page (I missed a '-' in the link) and loaded the sources in the first post, so it'll be available in case my site will be down.
Thanks
Quote:
- when creating the file, it should remove the '.pdf': by now from the file 'test.pdf' it creates the file 'test.pdf_NOTED.pdf'
Then you also need to remove the annotations from the metadata.db file. Could you make it an option? I do not like programs that delete files :]
(and if we are already talking about changes/additions) I would also like an option to specify an output directory, that allows me to keep the originals on the SD card and have the merged files on PC.
Quote:
ps: have you tried also some DR800 file?
The files I have (and have received form others) are all DR1000 (as far as I know) so i did not test it.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote