Thread: Arc Discover - Useless
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Hey JD,

I'm getting the feeling that you don't approve of "Discovery".

I just wanted to reach out and let you know what we have been working on. Discovery is the one item I fully expected to see complaints about as it isn't a fleshed out as we (UX team) want it to be.

I like the way you think because honestly most of what you said has been talked about here and is being worked on.

While (for reasons I can't talk about) we can't put the specific app icons on discovery items we are looking at ways to show content type at the very least so you will know what is a video, book, music, webpage etc.

The "This item is related..." issue is a bug and is being working on as well as reoccurring items when removed and showing you items that you already have or have said you read.

Please reply with your wish lists (you and anyone else reading this).

Robin
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote