View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #9
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
Try typing an email or two on a tablet before deciding on that instead of a netbook.

Also if a tablet is it you might consider a 10 inch for more real estate but they are heavier. Lepan.com has some nice ones to consider. I have the older one and love it.
A 10 inch would give me more room to view the internet but it wouldn't fit into a pocket. I think I'm leaning towards the Nexus 7.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote