View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
bluerfoot
Zealot
bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'bluerfoot understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: sony pocketbook 350
page numbers on kindle touch?

Hi all I am the proud owner of a kindle touch. I have to admit that I really dislike the location function, I never really get a feel for where I am in the book. Anyway I downloaded the kindle app for pc and started reading a book. I see page numbers on the bottom of my screen along with location and percent. However I only see location on the same book on the kindle touch, no page numbers. I though I read page numbers were now supported on the kindle touch. So what gives? How come the free pc app has the pages but my $150 kindle does not appear to have this functionality? Or is it there and I just have not figured out how to enable it?

Thanks for listening.

Last edited by bluerfoot; 12-14-2011 at 10:09 AM.
bluerfoot is offline   Reply With Quote