View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucina View Post
Yes, that is the recipe that is not behaving. I suspected my bandwidth is too low, and maybe it times out. But it is just too much of a coincidence that for the last 3-4 weekends it works perfectly on Lex articles and not at all on Magazine articles. Also, it fails daily to get the main Analysis article. (The one that fills page 5 on paper.)
That kind of explanation is completely useless. I do not read FT in paper nor do I have an access to paper edition, hence how can I know which articles are missing?

If you want to treat this properly you need to tell me exactly what is missing:

For example: In edition from August 16 Calibre did not download these (put links to the articles)

Than I can actually do something about that.

Again I tested the download and all coment&analysis articles are being downloaded.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote