View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:18 AM   #53
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I've just had a little quiet time to start reading your new book, Executive Lunch, and it looks like it will be another great read.

Hopefully, I will get some time during the holiday to delve into the story a bit more. (For some strange reason family want to talk when they gather together)
Isn't that *strange?* My family is that way too!!!! Never understood it, myself.

Hope you enjoy the book, and I really hope you enjoy your holidays and family time. I recommend a chocolate cream pie to keep everyone in a good mood!!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote