View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #8
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanO View Post
I hope you don't mind my question but I'm new so please be patient. So I can read newspaper on any e-book out there or am I getting it wrong?
You can theoretically do it on any reader, if you just want the text then it is not so bad on most devices. But if you want a real "newspaperlike" experience then it seems only the Irex Digital Reader can give you that.

More readers with big screens are coming out in the next 6 months. I suggest you do the same thing I do, wait for the new models and see what they offer.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote