View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 08:13 AM   #45
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobk View Post
Hello,

just opened a new novel 7 tonite and wanted to do the firmware update before using it much. I go to Pandigital site and run the link for doing the pc connection update. however I keep getting an error at point that it is checking the reader info, step 2. In device mgr it show a problem usb , s36410 adp device and I cant get past that point. Tried XP pro and vista ultimate machine with same results. Any ideas?
I ran into that same problem. I have already updated mine with the 1/14 upgrade via the site. Then I read here on another thread that a new update was available(1/30). I decided to go ahead and try it. I know that it worked just a week or so ago, so I am thinking that there is something wrong on the Pandigital server.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote