View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 05:03 AM   #1
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Good weather vs Reading.

Does anybody else have this conundrum? Its seems to be happening to me more and more the longer I live in Belgium. Lovely country, but the weather is a bit, well, English.

Whenever the sun pops out, I want to put me book aside and go for a stroll, or a bike ride, and/or sit in a café. I can't read in public (or while walking and biking, for that matter). So my reading time drops considerably.

Maybe I'm just getting old(er).
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote