View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #11
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
You should check the URL, there is a typo when you click on it.

I tried to find some info regarding pricing and it appears that the PocketBook 301+ is priced at US$275.00. Is that correct? If yes, can you tell us anything about shipping costs?

In fact, I would be more interested in the 302, but I couldn't find anything on pricing here.
Thank you for the hint, I corrected the typo in URL!

You are correct about the pricing - $275 + shipping costs, which you choose from the options when you make an order - from USPS regular mail to Fedex Express next day delivery.
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote