View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #6
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
For those that don't buy every monthly bundle it's important to note that The Heretic, Fire With Fire, Blood & War, and The Gods of War aren't complete books. As it happens I already have 3 of the 4 complete books so I doubt if this is for me...but what I have are obviously earlier editions-does anybody know what changes have been made in the new editions of On Basilisk Station & Galactic Courier? (I'm not sure that Kremlin Games is a newer edition-I got it recently as an ebook so it might be the same edition although my understanding is that the bundled version ends before the individual edition is supposed to be available. Wish I could remember where I got it from-hopefully not from a pirate site. I avoid those whenever I know what they are.)
The Heretic, Fire with Fire, Blood & War and The Gods of War will be released in complete form on the 15th March. Their actual publication date in paper form is the 1st April.

No changes have been made to the previous books apart from typo corrections which are available to anyone who purchased the book in the past. Some are in the bundle because the paperback edition has just been published in paper. Some are back titles to make up numbers.