View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:54 AM   #14
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
Isn't kindlegen, or kindlegen through Previewer, the only "supported" method of conversion? I know calibre can do it to transfer directly to your kindle, but I thought it had to go through kindlegen for submission to Amazon??
Turtle:

Yes. KDP also = "Kindlegen," from Amazon's standpoint. Any other non-Kindlegen method, e.g., Calibre, is not supported.

Albert:

Indeed, vis-a-vis Calibre. Great tool for many things, but I don't love the code. Wonderful catalogue program!

and at my age, I definitely feel like a cat SLAVE. Look at it this way: slaves get emancipated, staff get fired. ;-) BWAHAHHAHAHAH.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote