View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:31 AM   #12444
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Just finished The Drop by Michael Connelly and it was excellent. Connelly is getting better and better.

I did make a big mistake here. I checked on the price of the book on the Sony site and saw it was $14 and decided to wait till it got lower. But then saw they were giving away the first 11 chapters free. So I downloaded and read them and, damn, it was like accepting the first dose from free from the drug dealer. I was hooked immediately and resistance was futile! Shoot
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote