View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:23 PM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
My most recent suggestion was to move the warning message above the Message Compose Box. This would overcome my particular problem that I can't see the warning because its off the bottom of the browser window.
Even on my full size monitor I don't see the warning until I have finished replying to the post and scroll down to submit. By that time I have put my time into the message and I would be less inclined to ware about an optional warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
That and making the message a little more prominent would be great.
This would be great.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote