View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #275
kodomo
M92 info archivist
kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.kodomo is no ebook tyro.

Device: IRex Iliad 2nd ed., Onyx Boox M92, Onyx Boox Max Lumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragasol View Post
Thank you:

Yes, I have tested everything. See the pictures... I will try to explain it. My apologize if my english is not good enough.

See the difference between the lines. At the top of the page, the pencil tip is just where the line is. But when I start moving down the screen, the distance between the tip and the line increases. And... only writing horizontal lines, not with vertical ones.

RAFA
Looking at the pictures, I can see that you
a) attempt to hold the pen vertically for drawing the lines, and
b) tilt the pen downwards on the lower lines. This is consistent with my hypothesis.

Please mind that the angle you hold the pen in calibrating and writing is very much relevant... and as you have 5 calibration sample points from which other the points are interpolated, the effect not being consistent on the entire screen makes perfect sense.

Either calibrate the pen holding it vertically on every point and always hold it vertically (very unconvenient from my point of view),
or always calibrate it at the different points holding it exactly as you would writing at these points and never hold it vertical for writing.

I've got very good results with the latter on 1.7RC firmwares.
If you try otherwise, mind that the tablet is _not_ locating the tip, but the sender above the tip.

Update: Maybe this helps to make my point understandable http://community.imaginefx.com/forum...ad/303831.aspx

Last edited by kodomo; 03-09-2012 at 11:15 AM.
kodomo is offline   Reply With Quote