View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy-48 View Post
I'm 63 with two son's who see to it I keep up with technology. I've just received an Entourage eDGe that I'm excited about. (Yes, I do realize the company is no longer in business)
There are always lots of people in the know and I hope to tap into that knowledge here. The eDGe is not my only reader, I've had a Sony reader with me wherever I go for years and love it. I'm interested in finding apps that work on the eDGe and anyone who has one that can give me advice on it's use.
I'm pleased to have found your site, which has an immediate friendly feel to it, and plan to soak up everything you have that I can use.
Welcome fellow Canuck!
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote