View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:36 AM   #10
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I'm going to keep a close eye on this one. It might just be the ideal "digital sketchpad" I've long sought after.
Yeah if the resolution is reasonable, the response is lag-free, and the software is decent, it could be a real nice device for notes and sketching. It seems to be the same input resolution as a Wacom Bamboo (half that of the Intuos). I've got a Bamboo and can say it's pretty good.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote