Thread: 903 PB 912 hands on
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #7
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzverde View Post
Yes, it's slightly better on epubs. But I would not say it's a striking difference with pdfs. Some of them, for no understandable reason, display very nicely with a high contrast. And I have not encountered any «definitely non legible on PB» pdf file so far.
I have plenty, barely legible, sometimes you have to use absurd zoom/fonts to see anything at all - mostly scanned pdfs.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote