View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #13
Arrghus
Zealot
Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Arrghus , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle PW2; Nexus 5X
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Sorry, no black hole, nice friendly shop with lots of stock when I was in earlier today... and I gather it's not the only one...
'ello again. I'm sure you've mentioned this Birmingham shop in another thread and I also chipped in with knowledge that there are plenty of Sony Readers across mid west Wales too.

I'm pleased to report that the Sony stands are still in said stores. Either they are selling well or Waterstone's are just plain inept when it comes to visual merchandising. I'm tempted (or would like to say) that its the former, but I've yet to see a Sony out in the wild. (But that said, I've not seen a Kindle either, but people MUST be buying these devices - where are they keeping them? I take mine EVERYWHERE!)
Arrghus is offline   Reply With Quote