View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #105
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I'm not getting this Book Cleaner right... I did everything as the posts here instruct, I load my book, and I get question marks where em dashes should be. I checked the "language" in options, saw it was English. Since I read this should be German, I put German and now I have regular dashes... better than question marks, but still... no em dashes...

Can someone explain to me how this is supposed to work? I feel like such an idiot... em dashes are important. and I want 'em ..

Other than this little problem, everything is fine. I'm using Book Designer to edit all my books and I have to say, it's one damn fine program.

Oh, one more thing... how do I save to Book Designer's native format? I can see it in the Open Book dialog (html0, cit), but not in the Save As dialog...

Last edited by Valloric; 02-11-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote