Thread: Am I crazy???
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #15
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalex View Post
Kindle 3 is much better than PRS300. PRS300 uses older display and I can tell you from first hand experience that going from prs-350 which is new generation of displays to prs-300 was horrible for me . Funny thing is that I used PRS300 before but after using 350 i wouldn't go back. 300 is very slow and screen is much worse then on 350/kindle 3
But then again for $40 I guess i could use it

Hm. I've compared the Kindle 3 screen against my old PRS-505 and I couldn't see that much difference myself.

As to the OP, the $40 Sony would be worth it just to have access to library books, not to mention all the other things it gives you access to that the Kindle doesn't.

Good deal! I'd have bought them all!
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote