View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:00 AM   #23738
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The military can get rather stringent in that regard. Security on the military base I was working on prior to my retirement called me in about five years ago to ask me about a joint I smoked in 1970.
Well, rather. Humorously enough, me too...although, at the time the alleged offense was only a few years' prior. ;-) It never was my cuppa (pot--puts me right to SLEEP, so hardly my "party drug of choice" in my wild oats days), thank heavens, so I was able to answer that one quite truthfully. ;-)

They did, however, ask some incredibly intrusive questions about the parentage of some of my relations, vis-a-vis conception dates versus dates of their (presumed) parents' marriages, which I thought was rather irritating. Not to mention, truly ancient history (decades if not several scores earlier). After all...MI; weren't they seeking bastards, after all?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote