View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #242
TheBard
Bifocal Wearer
TheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Touch, Aura, Clara ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
And will we be able to turn them off? I certainly hope so, but knowing Kobo, I'll first have to absolutely sure before I buy.
For what it is worth:

"On Kobo's new tablets and E Ink eReaders, Beyond the Book offers a way for passionate Readers to discover and engage with content by discovering books, Collections, and online material related to their latest reads and areas of interests. While reading a book, Readers can turn on this feature to discover content that is related to key subjects within the book."

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...221398771.html

So, it appears the default is "off".
But, we may learn more, in a few days, if early recipients of the device report in here.
TheBard is offline   Reply With Quote