View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #412
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
COPS 0.4.0

COPS 0.4.0 is out with new features and some fixed bugs (First post to download) :

* Add multiple database support. Check the documentation of $config['calibre_directory'] in config-default.php to see how to enable it.
* Include jquery library in COPS's repository to be sure that COPS will work on LAN (without Internet access).
* Prepare the switch to HTML5. Thanks to Thomas Severinsen for most of the code.
* Update the locale strings to be more strict with plurals. Thanks to Tobias Ausländer for the code.
* If Fancybox is not enabled ($config['cops_use_fancyapps'] = "0") then it's not used at all (even in the about box).
* Fix book comments if it contains UTF8 characters. Reported by Alain.
* Link to the book permalink was not working correctly in some cases. Reported by celta.
* Moved some external resources to a resources directory.
* Add chinese translation. Thanks to wogong for the pull request.

The most important change is the support of multiple database (it was requested by several people here). You can enable it by changing your config_local.php like that :
Code:
$config['calibre_directory'] = array (
    "My database name" => "/home/directory/calibre1/", 
    "My other database name" => "/home/directory/calibre2/");
Both OPDS and HTML catalog should work as usual. Note that if you start a search in index page (where you see all the databases) it will be done on all databases.

There was a lot of contributed code in this release, thanks a lot to all the contributors and the beta testers.

For the next version, my main goal is to add a way to send mail through COPS to allow a better integration with Kindle.

I'll push the Synology package soon.

As usual the download link is in the first post.

Happy testing.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote