View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:57 PM   #71
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
I have found exactly the cover I want for my Glo
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Emartbuy-Mul.../dp/B006ZLPUIU
but as you can see, it's for the Touch and I just can't find any of that kind for the Glo. It seem's some people here (as the picture above shows) are using Touch covers for their Glo : how is it practical to use ?

I wonder if I must wait till a hypothetical one is released or if I'm to order a touch one, leaving any hope to get one fit for the Glo very soon.
Thats the exact one I'm using at the moment. It fits 'OK', not great but OK.

The biggest problem with it is that the restraining strap at the top covers the light button. But it will do me until I find a real leather one that fits correctly, that I like.

I've added a magnet to it to make it into a 'sleep cover'
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote