Thread: Time Line Tool?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:06 AM   #2
Lloyd Tackitt
Lloyd
Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lloyd Tackitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm working on an experiment for time lining on my current book I'm writing. I broke my outline down to four scenes per chapter. As I write I note before each scene in red bold face for easy reference the day (day 1, day 10) and time of day (morning, noon, afternoon, evening, etc) when that scene is taking place. So far it has helped me keep my timeline straight as I go. I'll remove those notes when the ms is complete. It's fairly simple, easy to reference back and forth and keeps me on track. So far it seems to be working well.
Lloyd Tackitt is offline   Reply With Quote