View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #37
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yeah, bit 12 in the EXTH flags seems to be the sole trigger .

So here's an updated patch that doesn't inject a fake fontsignature anymore, and with a crappy hackish conditional that *should* set the correct bit in the bitflag only when we actually *have* embedded fonts. I *think* I patched joint KF8 output too, but I've only checked standalone KF8 files. (And I only patched the mobi7 header, not both, unlike Kindlegen, since I don't see how it would be useful on a mobi6...)

EDIT: Updated patch with a completely unrelated fix, but it's in the same file, and I don't feel like setting up quilt right now... Anyway, the 'rights' metadata entry was injected twice in the exth headers.

EDITē: Killed deprecated attachments. Fix merged upstream.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-30-2012 at 08:15 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote