View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #12
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
I still prefer my Kindle 3 to my iPad 3. Although the iPad 3 has narrowed the gap.

When I had an iPad 2, if I couldn't use my Kindle I'd read on my phone as opposed to the iPad - the better resolution of the phone trumped the better size of the iPad. I couldn't stand reading more than a couple of pages on the iPad 2, even though I would happily read for 30 minutes or so on my phone.

I like the iPad 3 better than my phone now, and can happily read on it for a while. But I still prefer the e-ink of the Kindle.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote