View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #48
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde:
Do you buy the author's book and get offered other books with the same tag, and his/her book is more likely to come up when others buy books with the same tag?

Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan:
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Wilde View Post
Wow! Still, I suppose it's cheaper than advertising. OK, so that's how it works. Thanks, Steven.
Whoa, hang on. No, we're not buying each other's books; we're just checking off the existing tags on the book's description page on Amazon and/or Amazon UK. The tag count contributes to Amazon's super-secret search algorithm, bumping us up the list. Sales figures contribute, too, so buying all of each other's book would certainly help, but it'd be a much bigger commitment than a bunch of clicks!

Oh, by the way, I tagged all the new folks who I'd not tagged in other threads.

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote