View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 03:43 AM   #50
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I was thinking that a connector to the keyboard on the side, so you can use it in portrait mode while typing, is the clincher for great. That to me is what is lacking, if it had that I just might have been game.
Can't help you there, except to say that the onscreen keyboard's been all I've used since Build last year. International layouts are supported and the simplified keyboard has most of the international set already bound.

I tend to spend about equal time in landscape vs portrait.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote