View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #75
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Squeee!!!!!

$3.99 @ Amazon

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Book One of the Kellan Kyle Trilogy!

Quote:
For almost two years now, Kiera’s boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she’s ever wanted: loving, tender, and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together—Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university—everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart. Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he’s purely a friend she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes . . . and none of them will ever be the same.
Awesome!!! Blue2u you got your wish!

I'm grabbing it even though I own the old version. This is the S&S one.

One of the best Series I've read. This book is a train wreck. all I can say is hold on it does get better! Remember they are young and have alot to learn.

Last edited by Blossom; 04-05-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote