View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #8
Clancy_s
Zealot
Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Clancy_s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
+3 to pretty much all of those.

I also won't pay more for an ebook than for the same book in paper - if the pbook is significantly cheaper I'll get it from my library instead as a matter of principle.

I prefer downloading via my pc because I use Calibre as my primary library. I don't much care if the transfer between the pc and my device is via cable or over my local wireless, but I don't want a third party app doing the sync for me.
Clancy_s is offline   Reply With Quote