View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #22340
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I love a good Pu Erh. I am on my third cup and it tastes great. It helps that I have my tea kettle in the office and can get the water properly hot. I am being good and having a cup of water in between each cup of tea. I know that water helps you feel more full which should help me in my attempt to lose 20 pounds.

I am trying to keep my calorie count to a maximum of 1900 calories, which would cause me to lose weight without exercise. The good thing is that I am getting back into the exercise habit and manage to hit about 1400 calories a day. Not bad.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote