View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #21293
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioslaith View Post
. . . . .

Strangely enough the tracker saying that he attempted delivery stated the location as Edinburgh (the depot) and I live 35 miles away from the depot and only if he drove in an absolute straight line. Driving distance is around the 42 miles area.
There's your answer mate. He went to the wrong address. Happens all the time for me. We have a Road and a Place both with the same names in my town. When a giant truck tried to deliver a huge kitchen it took a lot of persuasion to stop him. Finally I said to just put it in the front yard and you can come back and pick it up tomorrow when the installers are scratching their heads asking where it is.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote