View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #245
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
The OneNote group does seem to work at improvements and plug-ins. So you never know. And you can help steer them by adding your voice to the suggestions (http://connect.microsoft.com/onenote ).

Looking back on this thread, I think we're spoiled. I can't be the only one here who remembers banging on a typewriter that required white-out (ugh!) or correction paper to make changes. Back then we would have killed for Windows Notepad or Wordpad, lol. And woe unto us if our manuscripts got shuffled or dropped in a breezy area.

I'm not saying I don't want "the new shiny" as much or more than the rest of you but if you remember how some of our favorite older authors got their work done you'd gripe less and write more (that's a pep talk to myself).
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote