View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 08:29 AM   #8
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Ooh, look, a bird, when is lunch, not another lolcat picture, time for a nap, ooh look a bird, get out of my litter box you ho, time for a nap, when is lunch, ooh look a bird, time for a nap, kill the human, ball ball ball ball ball, can i have some catnip, ball ball ball, ooh look a bird, time for a fight, let's look at the ceiling for no apparent reason, ball ball ball ball, time for a nap, when is lunch, i'm going to scream loudly now for no apparent reason, I'm confused.

That pretty much sums up the internal life of a cat.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote