Thread: Touch After an hard reset
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
After an hard reset (solved)

Hello happy readers

I fetched the news this morning with Calibre and put them on my Touch. At lunchtime, I went through and after having read, wanted to delate the news. Doing that made my Touch so angry that it froze and the only thing I could do was to use the pinhole to reset it (and by the way I couldn't find any paperclip able to enter this pinhole ) After restarting it again, any attempt to read something else than a Kepub froze it and so on again and again. Back at home, I deleted the evil news piece and tried to open an epub (coming from Calibre), and again it froze. (I had issue with "reading the content" message and freezing in that process, Setting popping up at start and so on). Still I wasn't able to read anything but kepub. I made a hard reset and from now on, it seems ok. But when putting the Touch off, it displays the FNAC logo instead of my currently-reading book cover. The first time, I didnt do anything to have my book cover on display so I can't figure how to have it back. Any help's welcome

Last edited by vice-versa; 01-20-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: change title
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote